- Providing your order is in stock we will endeavor to get your order to you by within 3 working days if the order is placed before 1pm. Working days are Monday-Friday and do not include Saturday, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- We dispatch items ordered by you as they are available using the delivery charges set out in the Order Confirmation section of the Website.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have elected, either when registering on the Website or when amended during the Delivery Confirmation section whilst ordering. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect.
- All deliveries must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over at the shipping address on the transaction details page.
- If the Carrier is unable to make a delivery, the driver will leave a card and try to deliver the next day. If next day delivery fails again, a card will be left requesting that you pick up your order from the carriers depot. If the parcel is not picked up, the carrier will return the consignment to uptonwines.co.uk and the customer will have to pay for a further delivery.
- Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us.
- Delivery is £13.45 for mainland UK addresses
- Northern Scotland and the Highlands (postcodes PA, PH, AB, IV, KW) are charged at £20 delivery.
- Delivery to Isle of Wight (postcodes PO30-PO41) is charged at £25, irrespective of order amount.
- Contact us for deliveries to Islands and Northern Ireland.
This does not apply to out of stock items. If a product is unavailable we shall contact you and either arrange a new delivery date or agree on a suitable replacement.
Delivery is by APC/PGS Couriers, who will require a signature for the delivery. We cannot leave it in a shed or garage unless specific instructions are given at the time of ordering. We can arrange for delivery to a different address from the card holder if this is more convenient for a signature, for example your place of work.
We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement. Orders placed before December 18th will be delivered before Christmas Day, however any orders placed after are not guaranteed to be delivered before.
Breakages, Returns and Refunds
- Breakages must be confirmed within 2 working days of delivery.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc) we will pay the return shipping costs and organise our courier to pick up the parcel from the delivery address stated on the invoice, providing the parcel is securely packed in the same way as it was sent out.
- Return of goods within 14 days is acceptable, provided they are in original condition. Refunds will be minus postage.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to cancel your order, the cost of the wines will be reimbursed within 7 days. If delivery has already been arranged by our courier, then unfortunately this will have to be charged to the customer.